X-TREME Sausages X-TREME Sausages

Cool 4 furst flash, u is gud at flash
flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

SUBLIMINA L ADVAUTISING!!!!!

watch uh!!

END OF SUBLIMINAL ADVAUTISING!!!!!

nice work jays

Super Pong Super Pong

Not the best...

Um...not exactly hard to make, just a load of motion tweens and shit. But...why pong? if you're gonna make a 'super game,' then make one of a game that people will actually ENJOY!

pedsann responds:

i think there are people that like play pong!! even with this thing of PlayShit2 and X-Oh My God-Box!

Pico 2 Gameplay Demo Pico 2 Gameplay Demo

Ultimate Brilliance

This is the best Flash Movie on the Portal! I mean, all the action and gore in only 3k!!! Tom Fulp must know some amazing compression tricks to do this!!! I am SO EXCITED now can't wait for the real Pico 2!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Harder than a Diamond Scotsman on Steroids!

Excellent effort, it's nice to finally play a game that's challenging yet simple. Completing a level in this makes you feel like a master of the universe...or is that just me?

Either way, definitely worthy of the title 'Hardest Game Ever.' I got to level 22 in 250 deaths.

"MY HEAD IS NOW A GIANT EGG!"

Swearbear Easter Card! Swearbear Easter Card!

I seriously don't get all this about Swearbear...OH WOW!! A FUKKIN BEAR THAT SWEARS!! THE ORIGINALITY!! Fuck it, I fucking swear more fucking cock times than this hunk of dried up shit. Unless someone tells me what the fuck is so good about a swearing bear, i'm going to have to commit mass genocide on the entire bear population...fucking hairy bastards.
SWEARBEAR CAN TAKE ITSELF AND SHOVE IT UP IT'S GREEN, GANGRENOUS, PUSS FILLED ASS!!

Seriously.

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

Snipa rifle+Teletubby=Pleasure.

FEKKIN HELL THIS IS DAM GUD! I neva thought the teletubbies copuld be so fun! It takes a while 2 load but the results r kool! Load, shoot, shoot, shoot uh...shoot. It neva gets boring! PLAY IT NOW! 1 problem is it's a 'mercy kill' just 1 question: WHY?